Date PostedAugust 23, 2022
Expiration dateDecember 31, 2025
Hi there candidate!
We are glad to see your interest in joining Carpe Diem. as an HR Manager
Carpe Diem is a team of 120 people working with 100+ International Clients ranging from the USA, UK, Canada and Australia. Our growing team is looking for an HR Manager who can fulfill our hiring needs and also oversee the following responsibilities:
- All operations of hiring and onboarding and assess current systems to find opportunities for improvement to operations.
- Reading resumes, shortlisting applications and conducting interviews.
- Act a strategic partner to team leaders and provide coaching to ensure alignment of company values and policy.
- Support performance review and day to day performance management ensuring clear performance objectives.
- Drive strong morale, culture, and working relationships in the organization to increase engagement, efficiency, and retention.
- Revise and draft new HR policy and guide organization on workplace planning, structure, and succession planning.
- Assess training needs, deliver this training, and evaluate success of training programs for current and future success
- Design and validate best practices for the attraction, search and selection of professionals for our vacancies in collaboration with leaders and Managers.
- Preparation of reports and metrics.
- Organized and pragmatic; thrives in a results oriented environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Kindly fill the form given below in as much detail as you can for us to receive your application